Thursday 6 June 2013

.assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Move

Hello! hows your day by day people? Is that cool enough? Heh. It been awhile since my last post. And ya! I feel a bit awkward for being here. Hmpp. Actually, theres a lottof story i want to share, i want to talk about but hell ya times was so annoyed being jelley with me. So, started from past a month i had finished up my Dip in Graphic Design and Visual Communication. After a few day, i start working at IGS digital as jr. graphic designer. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki comes abundancely. I never thought it would fast as i faced right now. I need my student life back! I miss everything about that. grr. Working life is totally different with student life. The thing is you will mix arround with people, mix with their personality, their attitude, their budaya and so on. Sumtimes, you'll never know what they think and what they want, even what their expected toward us. Luckily, all of my colleague kepala gila-gila. So takdelah tepu sangat. I hope dapat contribute a lottof idea and artwork while working at this company. I really really thankfull with my life now. I have the most i love surrounding me. Syukur. Psstt pstt. So, first gaji i reward myself bagpack with my bff yucha. Say hi to Jakarta :) Yeahhh. Lot of love.







No comments: