Saturday 24 September 2011

.assalamualaikum. 

PAST


Life is not an easy road for most. It twist and turn with many forks in the road. Although always,and inevitably, we are given choice either the things to be good or instead. Day passed, the sun cracked. I just hope the peace within my soul, while i was searching and remain on my own feet.

The situation looks dejected. But i still recognize my feeling on the issue. I choose to continue my bittersweet life. I wont regret, I do love it. Past experience is an oputunity to learn how to live in the world which full of slut. I just live once, i need to survive and work for it. If i work for right, it would worth and meant to me.

People make me down, people make me cry, people make me feel worthless. I just stand toward my way. Spit me with all of your vile word, i dont give a buck to you. I just swing with my own imagine. I dont give a fuck.

totally useless,
jo




No comments: